David Whalen (5/18/38 / Covington Kentucky)
old, yet like gold, getting better with the years.
Grew up before teen years in Northside Cincinnati, Ohio
then teen years lived near loveland Ohio. from midlife til now, reside in Las Vegas Nevada.
Desperately want to move somewhere else! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- 5 second Ode To Steve (My rubber chicken...
- A blind eye
- A blue Haiku (american haiku)
- A Chickensoup Kind of Day
- A Childish Bouquet
- A Chilling Senyru
- A Christmas Eve Conversation
- A Dickensian Darkness
- A Father's Lament
- A Few Easy Pieces
- A few seconds to read
- A few words on love
- A Fine Red Mist (A Magical And Entertai...
- A freudian slip (who nose?)