David Whalen Poems
- Joy Of Spring A Spring morning A warm Breeze doves cooing ...
- A Haunting Melody It's not lyrics…but whispers That lie ...
- The Most Boring Poem In The Wo... Do you put your cart before...
- A Pen Gone Dry Barren fields…empty places Mind devoid of ...
- The American Dream Things I'd like to see A congressman ...
- A Blue Haiku (American Haiku)
- Are We Better Now Than Then (S...
old, yet like gold, getting better with the years.
Grew up before teen years in Northside Cincinnati, Ohio
then teen years lived near loveland Ohio. from midlife til now, reside in Las Vegas Nevada.
Desperately want to move somewhere else! ! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Whalen
Joy Of Spring
A Spring morning
A warm Breeze
doves cooing softly
Pollen dusted trees
A few brave violets
A red streaked dawn
A very early robin
Earthworms in the lawn
Spring peeper frogs
Smell of dogwood blossoms
Nature’s petroglyphs in muddy bogs
Footprints left by possums
Easter eggs and bonnets
Chocolate rabbits, Missing ears
Jelly beans and sonnets
Spilled easter baskets, children’s tears
Smell of Fresh...