A FOOL LOVER
I thought i love her.
I thought there is no
lover like me.
But when i saw the
intensity of her love.
When i feel her love,
my love felt short in
front of her.
I thought myself as fool.
My love became a water
drop of rain in front of
her endless ocean of her
love but she accept this
My love became a lamp
in the love that is much
brighter than sun having
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A FOOL LOVER by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- A Winter Night, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- The Fall, Robert Kane
- THE AWAKENING, Chromium Blues
- Recife Sidewalks, Kim Barney
- Friendship is the desire of soul, love exo
- Brave Women, Shqipe Prence
- crying is out of the question, Mandolyn ...
- Auteur zoekt, Madrason writer
- 16th Girls, jerica singleton
- The thief in the Night, Angell Afinowi
- Another Boring Catastrophe, Dazjha Hardy