A FOOL LOVER
I thought i love her.
I thought there is no
lover like me.
But when i saw the
intensity of her love.
When i feel her love,
my love felt short in
front of her.
I thought myself as fool.
My love became a water
drop of rain in front of
her endless ocean of her
love but she accept this
My love became a lamp
in the love that is much
brighter than sun having
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A FOOL LOVER by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My Heart Was True... Why Not You, LAURA EGGEBRECHT
- Why Wouldn't Amina Jilani Write8, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Why Wouldn't the Indus Wash Away Our Sor.., Afzal Ahmed Syed
- Aladdin's Lamp, Aftab Alam
- Time Is Against Them, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- For Us, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka