A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE
Looking like a princess, she sits before the mirror. She dreams of a beautiful future and happiness of her new world. But thinking of the beautiful memories of the past and innumerable faces with smile, a drop of pearls run down her cheek. Standing in the bridge of two world, she is ready for departure and arrival at the same time.
PRADIP DASGUPTA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE by PRADIP DASGUPTA )
- Sunset, Littlewing28 Pani
- what is kinte, kinte allah
- Peace Inside, Spiritwind Wood
- how far can i go on?, fareeha ghafoor
- I came to you, Gert Strydom
- The days that are past, Gert Strydom
- When morning is BEST, Antonio Liao
- clear color, Howard MacDougall
- A festival...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak