A Feeling Unexpected
Why I don't get to know
What relation we share,
Or why don't we show
Always our love and care.
Why the smallest things
Make us fight so much
Why just don't we show
The love hidden in our heart.
Accept me proudly
Or reject me truly.
Quit playing these games-
Tell me what you want really.
Don't make me hang like this,
Just tell me what you wish.
My love, my care
Or my hatred forever.
I am ready with both
For you are my dear.
Just tell me the truth-
For I wish you could.
The soft me or harsh
I am ready for all.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Feeling Unexpected by Anubhav gupta )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- Wanting To Feel, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Submonition, Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- HURT, Rosie Bourget
- I'm Kunta, Ivan Brooks Sr
- Martin Chuzzlewit II, douglas scotney
- In my head., Jessica Amburgey
- Groove Of A New Sound, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Depths Of Remembering, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- 185, John Westlake
- Wash over me., Jessica Amburgey