Hira Ahsan Poems
- Child Abuse Must repent thee careless gardeners, who ...
- O My Mother, May You Feel! I admit, You did all chores, ...
- Kasak Ab bhi kuch kasak baqi hai lutf-e-muhabbat ki palkon ...
- I Am A Brave Cyster! A story I recall, About six years ...
- My Age I wish to tear my flesh apart and show the world ...
- Honourable People Like a toddler woes in excess of stomach ...
- Toads In Rain! Two toads in rain stout bellies, puffed eyes...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hira Ahsan
Must repent thee
who sowed their coward seed..
Blossomed from it,
an innocent flower
No arrogance, ignorance
was habit of thee..
enlightened thy charm,
Sheltering there was
Lustful moths and eager bees
took for granted,
Sucked the nectar
of the old enchanting..
O Holy Lord!
I beg n pray!
Iron bars of moans and pains,
Must stick thine magnetic hearts..
who feel not the purity of flowers,
Must be forbidden to see the spring! !