Hira Ahsan Poems
- Honourable People Like a toddler woes in excess of stomach ...
- My Age I wish to tear my flesh apart and show the world ...
- O My Mother, May You Feel! I admit, You did all chores, ...
- Kasak Ab bhi kuch kasak baqi hai lutf-e-muhabbat ki palkon ...
- Sach Wo dil kay har dareechay mein har us lamhay sey qadir ...
- Child Abuse Must repent thee careless gardeners, who ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hira Ahsan
Like a toddler woes
in excess of stomach pain
like lover's blood palpitates
in excess to vena amoris
like a rivalry hooligan
in excess of anger
hits his head with doors and panes
Whirled a cyclone
over the pure bossom
of persecuted earth
that raged the heart
hardened brows, metal bossoms
nor pure even sobs are
Opaque statues of appearances
Visible nor even the shadows of reality are
Still considered 'honourable'....
On Holy Earth 'notorious beings' are! !