I wish to tear my flesh apart
and show the world
my lifeless heart
Depraved minds pose as
the intellectual lot
sincere words are
World of my age is vain
target terror, hunger pain!
Appearances here seem attractive
Why to seek which is deceptive..?
Hira Ahsan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Age by Hira Ahsan )
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- I Want You Woman, Luva Boy
- Almost A White Horse, mary douglas
- The Tall Ride, Tirupathi Chandrupatla