A Friend Snow-White
My sweet social media friend,
Although we met through world wide web.
I wish our friendship never tends to end,
Instead I wish to grow it stronger,
Much deeper and stronger.
I have never seen you,
But I want to feel you,
Always by my side.
Let it be the brightest day
or the darkest night.
And my lovely snow-white
I promise the same, from my side.
I don't know you much,
I wanna explore through your soul,
I want to know you more.
I wish you stay always pink and bubbly,
You are just so cute and unendingly lovely.
Little reserved, intriguing limitlessly.
Your faith in god, and wisdom in thoughts
That's what you made my favouraite slots.
Be like it, you can win the world.
You've got the thing one can hardly afford.
Meeting you is precious,
Now an endless friendship
is all that my heart utters.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Friend Snow-White by Anubhav gupta )
- Sons And Daughters, Edward Kofi Louis
- An Army Of Occupation, Tony Adah
- Mr. Bonga and Mr. Donga, Aftab Alam
- Under The Muse Of The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Fair And Square!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Do Not Have Any Word, Neela Nath
- The Puzzle, Ravikumar C.P.
- 'O' Cloud of My Skies, Aftab Alam
- My Words And Her Words, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ode To B.J Azang, Tony Adah