A Friend Snow-White
My sweet social media friend,
Although we met through world wide web.
I wish our friendship never tends to end,
Instead I wish to grow it stronger,
Much deeper and stronger.
I have never seen you,
But I want to feel you,
Always by my side.
Let it be the brightest day
or the darkest night.
And my lovely snow-white
I promise the same, from my side.
I don't know you much,
I wanna explore through your soul,
I want to know you more.
I wish you stay always pink and bubbly,
You are just so cute and unendingly lovely.
Little reserved, intriguing limitlessly.
Your faith in god, and wisdom in thoughts
That's what you made my favouraite slots.
Be like it, you can win the world.
You've got the thing one can hardly afford.
Meeting you is precious,
Now an endless friendship
is all that my heart utters.
Anubhav gupta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Friend Snow-White by Anubhav gupta )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal
- Everywhere I Go, Luc Leclaire
- Mississippi Moments, Connie Marcum Wong