A Cute Poem From A Cute Girl
They are the tiny drops from the sky.
Who are so pure that they cannot deny
They quietly listen to all that we say
Then, touch the earth or vanish in a bay.
When I'm with you I will not cry even a single a tear
And your touch have chased away all of my fear
you have given me a life that I could live worthwhile
it is even better every time you smile.
You changed my world with a blink of an eye
That is something that I can not deny
You put my soul from worst to best
That is why I treasure you my dearest……..
Feel our bodies pressed close
As close as skin to skin,
Open your heart to me……
Come on, let me in
Fill my senses with your rush
Let me taste your deep kiss,
Hold me tightly to your heart.
It so magical those things you've made
to bring back my faith that almost fade
now my life is a dream come true
it all began when I was loved by you.
Mary Wismer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cute Poem From A Cute Girl by Mary Wismer )
- Be Steady, Be Ready, Cindy Wyatt
- The Chasm, G. E. Gorfu
- I am born on the land, ramesh rai
- John Ashbery: Some Personal Reflections, Ron Price
- meet my new jabberwocky, Mandolyn ...
- 3: 41, Adam Groszeibl
- Filtrate, Akhtar Jawad
- I am gajananmishra, gajanan mishra
- Winter, Neela Nath
- How wonder, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)