A Man like you, who embody the spirit of greatness
by saying ' yes I can so you can '
Thanks for your inspiring dedication
and tremendous example to the world.
Now, I might soon say goodbye with sad
yet grateful hearts. I wanted to thank you for being
here from the very start. Words cannot convey
my gratitude gratitude in my hearts.
Thank you so much for all your friendship
and bear witness to your passion.
It is a pleasure and privilege to be
one of your friend, Thank you.
So, without further pause, I'll
speak plain from my hearts.
DOC WILDE, I adore,
means everything to me.
The big patient, kind and thoughtful,
the big picture, he helps me understand.
I love him very much,
My best friend, truly, my sparkling sun.
I' well miss being here in Poem Hunter
but well never be out of touch.
Your courage never left you,
always positive and driven,
I wish I could give you a Medal
for the inspiration that you've given.
The only thing I could give is my
truly am as your friend.
Your Strength and intelligence, courage
and love, In heart I'll always hold dear,
you really are so special, in fact amongst the best.
It is a pleasure and privilege to be a part
of friend with you.
With gratitude from my heart thank you!
God bless you always,
Mary Wismer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (DOC WILDE by Mary Wismer )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(7 October 1948 -)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
Poem of the Day
- जोमैनि गामियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Ogling breasts … 2112-14, saadat tahir
- गोसोखौ बुरखायो, Ronjoy Brahma
- Banging, Casey Renee Kiser
- New Birth, Paul Sebastian
- First Encounter - Tan Sri Clement Hii, john tiong chunghoo
- I Chose To Mickey With The Mouse, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honey-Bee Lover, Paul Sebastian
- How real is This Truth?, michael walkerjohn
- What Bhagavad Gita is not, Bashyam Narayanan