**I love you***
I am not able to say
there are only three words
but they do not want on my lips
Do you know why I fall silent,
if you want to hear it?
Do you know why I cannot say,
although you want it so much?
'I love you'
it cannot approximate the express
what I feel for you
Thou art the effect that my life had sought
're my water, when I have thirst
my bed when I'm tired
my ground when I take off
my shadow in unbearable heat
my screen in streaming rain
my chocolate, while a diet
my flashlight into deeper darkness
doomed without you, I cannot live
I feel deep friends, when I awake next to you will
always wants to handle your pet
kiss your lips
listen to your breathless
Dry your tears
I laugh at your pleasure
I know the 'I love you'
simply not enough toyou only rudimentary
my feelings for you to describe
but of course I love you
more than my life!
Mary Wismer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**I love you*** by Mary Wismer )
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Stronghold: Macchu Picchu, Brandt Nightingale
- Friends, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Yes/No, Morgan Michaels
- Chibok Blues, Tony Adah
- Staged Fright, Luke J. Holt
- The Wall of Water Falls, Brandt Nightingale