**I love you***
I am not able to say
there are only three words
but they do not want on my lips
Do you know why I fall silent,
if you want to hear it?
Do you know why I cannot say,
although you want it so much?
'I love you'
it cannot approximate the express
what I feel for you
Thou art the effect that my life had sought
're my water, when I have thirst
my bed when I'm tired
my ground when I take off
my shadow in unbearable heat
my screen in streaming rain
my chocolate, while a diet
my flashlight into deeper darkness
doomed without you, I cannot live
I feel deep friends, when I awake next to you will
always wants to handle your pet
kiss your lips
listen to your breathless
Dry your tears
I laugh at your pleasure
I know the 'I love you'
simply not enough toyou only rudimentary
my feelings for you to describe
but of course I love you
more than my life!
Mary Wismer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (**I love you*** by Mary Wismer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare
- of my Pride, sEaN nOrTh