A friendship is a bond you have with someone else.
A friendship is special just like one's gift.
A friendship is a time to share your feelings.
A friendship is something very remembering.
A friendship is something I truly have.
A friendship is something everyone should want to last.
A friend is there to be by your side.
A friend is there to tell you everything is going to be alright.
A friendship Into every life a little rain must fall...
...Call me any time you need an umbrella!
Mary Wismer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Friendship by Mary Wismer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Weep No More, My Willow Tree!, Maria Magdalena Biela
- ebola virus, ademola oluwabusayo
- The Mirror of your life... can you face .., Dimitri Jagodinski
- Honour-killing Is A Sin/ Just For Family.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love story, gajanan mishra
- My Prabhu! .....(Inspiration from KEE Th.., Geetha Jayakumar
- Arguendo, Michael Mullings
- Poem: Spiritual Upgrade, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- I Believe, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Peace - a means, gajanan mishra