A cool snap shot of a cool painting
No brush, no colour,
neither the artist has any pencil
still I visualize
when I close my eyes, tight
a vivid fresco, a designed portrait
wonderfully depicted on the canvas
in my acrylic, casein or gouache heart
with all the shades
light, dim or dusky
mesmerizing in all the angles
right, acute or obtuse
in all kinds of shapes and sizes
round, oval or squire
it is majestically fantabulous, terrifically hypnotic
it shakes me up, if I want to shakes it off
I am magnetically hooked
while I awake or in deep sleep
oh! my astonishing artist,
what's the secret!
what's the magic!
I did take a cool snap shot of the painting
With lens, single or double
I do not know
with Lucida or Kodak?
it must be with out my knowledge
but it flashes back, brilliantly,
with a sound, bang,
marvellously projected on the screen,
smooth or rough but luminous
scattered in all ten directions
with all the colours
in red, white, yellow and green
in my hard disk, in such a way, it bugs
I can not delete it and empty my memory
the system says, someone is enjoying
The picture is now in use and dog busy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A cool snap shot of a cool painting by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Judge Is Not A Judge, The Court Is N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Be childless., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- दंङ, Ronjoy Brahma