A.Blok, Factory - translation (rus.)
In neighbour house windows're yellow.
In evening time - in evening time
The pensive bolts are creaking plaintively,
The people tend to go inside.
And gates are locked before the crowd,
High on the wall - high on the wall
Someone in black is staying motionless
And counting the people all.
I hear all from my top point:
He's calling them by copper voice
To bow their backs and lower,
Exhausted too in their force.
They'll come and rove within the building,
Will load sacks on their backs.
And somebody will laugh at windows -
For they've defrauded beggars yet.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Blok, Factory - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz