A.Blok, And again - the gusts... - Translation (Rus.)
And again - the gusts of early years,
And bursts of power, extremety of thoughts...
But there's no happiness - as ever.
Though you don't have a doubt long!
Go all the dangerous years through.
You're waylaid - everywhere.
But if you're lucky to be safe, as truth, -
At last then you'll believe in phoenix,
And, yes, at last, again you'll see,
That you were needless to be happy,
That this chimerical such dream
For half of life couldn't suite as ever,
That there are seen the edges overflown
Of cup of the Creative delight's force,
And everything is not mine, but all of our's,
The tie with that world had gained a foothold -
And only then with a tender smile
You'd recollect sometimes again, again
About a childish dream, unsteady rather,
Which is usually called - the happy end!
19 june 1912
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A.Blok, And again - the gusts... - Translation (Rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton