RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Being Alone
Stripping aside, aspects of personality and character,
what is left, but a being, alone, forgotten in a pose
Talent forging slowly ahead as songs are composed and
played in orchestras of one.
Sounds, tones, perfectly united, steps towards eternity
beginning here on earth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Being Alone by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister