Alison is going to be late
For her train connection
Because Peter changed lane
Instead of radio channel.
They're both shaken
But will recount the tale
Over dinner with friends, tonight.
Josh's Daddy just died,
The police have announced
And the clear up will take
Meanwhile, diversions are in place.
His dinner will go cold.
More traffic news
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (5.58pm by Martin O'Neill )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine
- On This Rock, William Daryl Hine
- Last Words, William Daryl Hine
- Echo, William Daryl Hine