Ruth Walters Poems
- Bones The toe bone's connected to lush grass, early ...
- If I Were A Flower If I were a flower my petals would be ...
- The Butterflies Lulu loved the butterflies, she'd try to ...
- Problem Solving Her problem was tough, kind of dark and ...
- A Cold Bed Cold insecurity now slept on, feels sharp in the...
- A Little Hot Gossip "She brushed her lips by his so ...
- Balls Pool balls, snooker balls, footballs, squash balls, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
The toe bone's connected to
lush grass, early mornings, bird song
The heel bone's connected to you,
how you look when you're ahead
The foot bone's connected to determination,
how you keep going when all is crumbling
The leg bone's connected to your fears,
your wobbles, how you need support
The knee bone's connected to your knee jerk
reactions to this crazy world
The thigh bone's connected to your inner strength
that helps you take control
The back-bone's connected to work,
hard work, hard work, sheer hard work
The neck ...