Maria Barbara Korynt
(33) warm pieces - I know what
I am outside the range
and very well
nobody will reach me
unless I am willing
but to it isn't becoming overcast.
the black cloud covered the
bright image for me and those days
I am not having to break heads
in order to invent anything
I can only shout insults at who deserved it
I always search
for a tart
apple, it is raising my spirit
when it is as sweet
as you, when something
and I know what.
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((33) warm pieces - I know what by Maria Barbara Korynt )
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley
- The elements of loss, nick feiner