Maria Barbara Korynt
She is falling softly on the floor with thin muslin
Taken down nervously from shoulders.
As will o' the wisps on swamps
Hands turning white with glow of the moon
Hastily to wilderness bodies are wandering
In order to get lost in delight.
She is tilting the head with gilding of the weight
Of soft waving hair with storm-tossed sea.
She is searching for the stronger backrest, stopping
The pressure of the hurricane of desire what kind of Thrusting
the ship onto an iceberg, wants with frenzy
To heat it up and to melt.
She is finding the road for oneself only known
At the longed-for target.
He, patient in his rush knows
That altogether climbed peaks they will record the image
Of unrivalled champion
Of elaborate caresses and delights of imagination
In her eyes.
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Passion by Maria Barbara Korynt )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(27 December 1797 – 15 February 1869)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Misunderstood, LLDr. Gyd
- Poem N8, Kristian Djordjanov
- Poem N7, Kristian Djordjanov
- Twilight of Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Poem N6, Kristian Djordjanov
- Blesses Be, Clara Keiper
- Poem N5, Kristian Djordjanov
- Glowing Face, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Times Of Yesterday, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Poem N4, Kristian Djordjanov