Maria Barbara Korynt
a dream on the run
here is many door. and you always
hit into my most. often when there is no me.
you are stopping. and you are entering.
in order after oneself to leave something.
thank you very much.
only this many I can say
I am still on the run, for ages
I am calling spirits of the past
they recognised you as soon
as you crossed the threshold
the observer spread cards
and one discovered
there was your face
there with the false smile
woman in the green loose coat she tore all buttons
away saying - I count on you
under her arm, too firmly she clenched your head,
whom in a minute,
you put on the neck, of the one, of name reciting
to the memory of cities,
bringing up her left and to the right
you only mistook rising tides and drain holes for
the deluge - asilly think.
we are after all on the bend.
what's this? and 'rope of sand'
it is only an illusion
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (a dream on the run by Maria Barbara Korynt )
- Miracle over, hasmukh amathalal
- In The Eyes Of The Lord, Tom Zart
- My feelings, hasmukh amathalal
- Real meditation, hasmukh amathalal
- Real bond, hasmukh amathalal
- Going with knowledge, gajanan mishra
- Judgement, Michael Hunley
- Going Home, Emily Liang
- Isle of the Dead, David Lewis Paget
- Near and forever, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Question, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)