Maria Barbara Korynt
Maria Barbara Korynt Poems
- (33) Warm Pieces - I Know Wha... I am outside the range and ...
- A Season For Bats - This Poem...
- A Passion She is falling softly on the floor with thin ...
- A Warm Coolness You are searching from the morning for the ...
- A Fate still sleep and dream, before the first ray will ...
- A Dream On The Run here is many door. and you always hit ...
- A Bewitchment depth of your eyes attract me as the magnet ...
I am writing the poetry and the prose. I am not shunning the satire and little literary forms miniatures, haiku, tanka itp.) happen for me onself to write texts of songs.I finished the journalism, but I having a job, running the own educational company. Writing is my passion to whom I will be able to entirely devote the time only when I being retired. I am inviting to read and comment. Thanks and greetings. Maria Barbara Korynt more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
(33) Warm Pieces - I Know What
I am outside the range
and very well
nobody will reach me
unless I am willing
but to it isn't becoming overcast.
the black cloud covered the
bright image for me and those days
I am not having to break heads
in order to invent anything
I can only shout insults at who deserved it
I always search
for a tart
apple, it is raising my spirit
when it is as sweet
as you, when something
and I know what.