Maria Barbara Korynt
A warm coolness
You are searching from the morning
for the oasis. It is only a mirage.
Don't delude yourself.
You didn't want to listen
to the roar of the calm river.
Therefore now, instead
of the caravan, alone donkeys
are pulling the hearse.Don't delude
yourself! It is also only a mirage.
You are on hot sand.
Fat is melting. It is sizzling.
You can finally fry what you have
and give it on deep, for of the ones
insatiable they. Still won't
have enough. These are 'Jaws'.
And in 'Igloo' are dancing the
undressed Eskimos.They are serving
And in the 'Igloo' is dancing.
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A warm coolness by Maria Barbara Korynt )
- My Dear Sweet Kira, Michael McParland
- The Writing Competition!, Denis Martindale
- Daru Piyo, Talk To The Girl And Do Naxal.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love and Strange Horses—Intima', Nathalie Handal
- debris, oskar hansen
- Les Éventails, Portraits of Passion, Nathalie Handal
- The Hooked & Crooked Men As The Communis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1886 - 1967)