Maria Barbara Korynt
A warm coolness
You are searching from the morning
for the oasis. It is only a mirage.
Don't delude yourself.
You didn't want to listen
to the roar of the calm river.
Therefore now, instead
of the caravan, alone donkeys
are pulling the hearse.Don't delude
yourself! It is also only a mirage.
You are on hot sand.
Fat is melting. It is sizzling.
You can finally fry what you have
and give it on deep, for of the ones
insatiable they. Still won't
have enough. These are 'Jaws'.
And in 'Igloo' are dancing the
undressed Eskimos.They are serving
And in the 'Igloo' is dancing.
Maria Barbara Korynt's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A warm coolness by Maria Barbara Korynt )
- Rainy Day, Dorsey Baker
- I Am Free!, Anna Colb
- food walk, lee fones
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The technique of survival., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Gift Logic Can't Buy, Donal Mahoney
- Rain-A Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- My Hero, Electric Lady
- A Drive, Kai Wendland
- a heart full of love..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)