2014 The March To Delhi
Let us march to Delhi.
But before that let us bathe in the parched waters of Sabarmati.
After that let us rub our souls with the sea salt of Dandi.
Let the salt seep through our pores,
Mix in our blood,
With it carry the soil of the millions who form our lands ends.
Let us become the insignificant epitome of India.
Then we commence the unstoppable March, to Delhi.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Dandi was the historical pale where Gandhiji marched to make salt, to non violently break the salt laws of British India.
Comments about this poem (2014 The March To Delhi by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR
- mens sana in corpore sano -a healthy mi.., Sadiqullah Khan
- Do not leave us, Sadiqullah Khan
- Regal Grace, Sadiqullah Khan
- Another Lesson Learned, Danielle Mari Nidea
- A Birthday Wish, Adonis Enricuso