2014 The March To Delhi
Let us march to Delhi.
But before that let us bathe in the parched waters of Sabarmati.
After that let us rub our souls with the sea salt of Dandi.
Let the salt seep through our pores,
Mix in our blood,
With it carry the soil of the millions who form our lands ends.
Let us become the insignificant epitome of India.
Then we commence the unstoppable March, to Delhi.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Dandi was the historical pale where Gandhiji marched to make salt, to non violently break the salt laws of British India.
Comments about this poem (2014 The March To Delhi by Hardik Vaidya )
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest
- Happiness no quest at all, Pranab K. Chakraborty