Do not jump my gun.
Dare you not proclaim victory,
Without my sanction.
Wait for my order.
You do as I please.
Me the fly in your ointment.
The Indian who never sleeps.
Hungry, naked, brutalised,
I am on the fence.
I do not war,
I bring the fear,
Of god in you.
Hardik Mahesh Vaidya.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (2014 by Hardik Vaidya )
- Lagos, Henry Isiekwe
- Black as the rainbow…, DEEP DARK SOUL POET
- Nightmare, Donal Mahoney
- Feel as force, hasmukh amathalal
- Lost Children, Isabella Signa
- Pastor Homer Toots His Horn, Donal Mahoney
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- India - The Plethora of Natural Beauties, Raja Basu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)