Do not jump my gun.
Dare you not proclaim victory,
Without my sanction.
Wait for my order.
You do as I please.
Me the fly in your ointment.
The Indian who never sleeps.
Hungry, naked, brutalised,
I am on the fence.
I do not war,
I bring the fear,
Of god in you.
Hardik Mahesh Vaidya.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (2014 by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath