*Password* the most craziest thing today
Usage of which is increasing day by day,
Has to be carefully thought and made with such combination
That others even thinking to crack them should be out of question!
One has to also follow rules along
****beep beep**** 'password should be at least 6 characters long'
Should be a combination of 'Alphanumeric' and 'Special Character'
One who creates a secret tough code is the gogetter!
Nowadays every task to be performed has a password
Your Internet password, Your email login password, Your system password,
Your mobile unlocking password, Your ATM card password, Our PH password,
And if you happen to forget them, your day goes haphazard! ! ! !
Its risky if you jot them down
Since if you lose it, you are sure to frown
Good were those old days of manual banking, telegrams and letters
Where mind was at least free from the jumble of passwords!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (******** by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Beginning The Day, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Split Second, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It is no surprise, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Spiritual Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Saw Planets, Naveed Akram
- Saviour By The Road Side, Juwon Daniel
- went a walk, lee fones
- The Moon's Present Woe, cheryl davis miller
- Funeral, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Mount Patsy Land, Richard Thripp