*Password* the most craziest thing today
Usage of which is increasing day by day,
Has to be carefully thought and made with such combination
That others even thinking to crack them should be out of question!
One has to also follow rules along
****beep beep**** 'password should be at least 6 characters long'
Should be a combination of 'Alphanumeric' and 'Special Character'
One who creates a secret tough code is the gogetter!
Nowadays every task to be performed has a password
Your Internet password, Your email login password, Your system password,
Your mobile unlocking password, Your ATM card password, Our PH password,
And if you happen to forget them, your day goes haphazard! ! ! !
Its risky if you jot them down
Since if you lose it, you are sure to frown
Good were those old days of manual banking, telegrams and letters
Where mind was at least free from the jumble of passwords!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (******** by Kavya ... )
- MOTHER, Saheb Mohapatra
- POETRY, Saheb Mohapatra
- Sea, Land, Shadow, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Deafened Joy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Have Never Been Anything Like Pink, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Unlocking Doors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Without Shame, Gamier Dalet Mwaikoma
- Water's Tears, FOEVERAMI JOHNSON
- The Man With Fire In His Eyes, Kazuko Shiraishi
- Thursday, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Snake, Theodore Roethke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)