*Password* the most craziest thing today
Usage of which is increasing day by day,
Has to be carefully thought and made with such combination
That others even thinking to crack them should be out of question!
One has to also follow rules along
****beep beep**** 'password should be at least 6 characters long'
Should be a combination of 'Alphanumeric' and 'Special Character'
One who creates a secret tough code is the gogetter!
Nowadays every task to be performed has a password
Your Internet password, Your email login password, Your system password,
Your mobile unlocking password, Your ATM card password, Our PH password,
And if you happen to forget them, your day goes haphazard! ! ! !
Its risky if you jot them down
Since if you lose it, you are sure to frown
Good were those old days of manual banking, telegrams and letters
Where mind was at least free from the jumble of passwords!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (******** by Kavya ... )
- Prayers!, Edward Kofi Louis
- I met a gentle lady, Cee Bea
- Made Openly, Edward Kofi Louis
- Story telling, Nassy Fesharaki
- affection and attraction, maharshi trivedi
- Alankar(Decor) -202, Indira Renganathan
- Embossed!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vernacular, Mikey Bachman
- The Great Bukowski, Mikey Bachman
- Grenadine, Mikey Bachman
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- handles bermuda, rwetewrt erwtwer
- November, Thomas Hood
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)