*Password* the most craziest thing today
Usage of which is increasing day by day,
Has to be carefully thought and made with such combination
That others even thinking to crack them should be out of question!
One has to also follow rules along
****beep beep**** 'password should be at least 6 characters long'
Should be a combination of 'Alphanumeric' and 'Special Character'
One who creates a secret tough code is the gogetter!
Nowadays every task to be performed has a password
Your Internet password, Your email login password, Your system password,
Your mobile unlocking password, Your ATM card password, Our PH password,
And if you happen to forget them, your day goes haphazard! ! ! !
Its risky if you jot them down
Since if you lose it, you are sure to frown
Good were those old days of manual banking, telegrams and letters
Where mind was at least free from the jumble of passwords!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (******** by Kavya ... )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- A Challenge To The Dark, Charles Bukowski
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- Burqawali Bibi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Gentle Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- He Watches over Me, Angela Khristin Brown
- A Modern Girl In The Make-Up, The Face A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Your Day, abdulrazak aralimatti
- The Deeds of the Devil, Swetashree Sahoo
- Without Spending Money, He Is A Net Poet.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Destruction, Aftab Alam
- You know everything - public good, gajanan mishra
- DEATH PERMANENT! *, Subbaraman N V