*Password* the most craziest thing today
Usage of which is increasing day by day,
Has to be carefully thought and made with such combination
That others even thinking to crack them should be out of question!
One has to also follow rules along
****beep beep**** 'password should be at least 6 characters long'
Should be a combination of 'Alphanumeric' and 'Special Character'
One who creates a secret tough code is the gogetter!
Nowadays every task to be performed has a password
Your Internet password, Your email login password, Your system password,
Your mobile unlocking password, Your ATM card password, Our PH password,
And if you happen to forget them, your day goes haphazard! ! ! !
Its risky if you jot them down
Since if you lose it, you are sure to frown
Good were those old days of manual banking, telegrams and letters
Where mind was at least free from the jumble of passwords!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (******** by Kavya ... )
- A ship, hasmukh amathalal
- The Daughter of the Earth- 22, gajanan mishra
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)