When I walk past the memory lane
I recollect all the little happiness that we did gain,
Today everything looks so changed and new
I wonder how fast the time flew!
Yes, the childhood memories
Keep crossing my mind,
I wonder if those worry free and stress free days
This lifetime will I ever find?
Days when we played together
And every silly joke brought laughter,
When we used to fight n complain
But still unite for a profitable bargain.
Your caring nature for your younger sis
Always came to me as a bliss,
I remember your new bicycle which was our dad's gift
I was the first lady of your life to whom you gave a lift: -)
How we used to stealthily do pranks
And favour each other without a thanks,
Supporting each other in times of trouble
Celebrating every victory with a cuddle.
Yes, this poem is dedicated to you, my brother,
For a reason
For the best days we spent together
Irrespective of any season.
Today we are grown ups v can say
With no time left for play,
Though those carefree days are gone
We still have with us cherished memories that last for long!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cherished Memories by Kavya ... )
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall