Demons not Humans!
The New Delhi rape incident that happened
Has left the entire world shaken
What is happening around
Where have the good people gone that once did surround
Where is God, has He closed His eyes?
Allowing wicked people to wander freely
Turning His back towards innocent bodies
Leaving them in freezing ice!
If this is how human beings are
Where men and women are not treated at par
I do not want to be a human being any more
I would like to be reborn as an animal with legs four
Animals are really more faithful than humans
Who do attack but only at times you trouble them
They definitely are more humble and gentle
And do not ever act like demons!
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Demons not Humans! by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella