Paula Glynn Poems
- The Perfume Of Flowers The fields are filled, With the ...
- Dirty Dishes In The Kitchen Si... A woman's too tired to ...
- A Blank Page I stare at the blank page, And wonder what I ...
- You'Ve Got To Love Candy Bars I just love candy bars, I ...
- A Poor Girl In A Poor Town Everyday is the same in her home ...
- My Heart's Desire I feel you in my heart, For you are my ...
- The Clack, Clack Of High Heels Clack, clack go her high ...
I am 35 years old and have been writing poetry for a lot of years now. Most of my poems are long and descriptive. I write from the heart with all my poems. Some of my poems are lighthearted though, such as my poem 'The Mars Bar'. I write the odd horror poem, like the poems 'Twisting Atoms' and 'Written in Blood'. I write about many other subjects too, to add interest and variety. I shall continue ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Perfume Of Flowers
The fields are filled,
With the perfume of flowers,
Poppies grow and sunflowers thrive,
While dandelions and daisies,
Pop up in the green of the grass,
Bluebells and roses blossom,
Every front door entrance and garden,
Filled with the perfume of flowers,
For it is summertime,
And nature is a beautiful canvas,
Where painters and poets,
Draw and describe the beauty of nature.
The air is filled,
With a beautiful fragrance,
All the perfumes of the flowers,
Combined for the heavenly senses,
And the freshly cut grass,
Smells so ...