Olivia Braun Poems
- Lost To Find My Lot Lost in a world, that scares me to death,...
- Never Look At Yesterday Life is hard This is true Either ...
- If I Thought... If I thought today would be the last time ...
- Gone I wish I could figure out a way to say How much pain ...
- My Devoted Love I don’t know what to say I don’t know what to...
- Perfectly Imperfect For Me I don’t want someone perfect…I ...
- Ode To You Day by day I feel your memorie fading away I can ...
My names Olivia. Im 15 and love to write... I know im not the best and my spelling is kinda off... But I hope you like my writting anyways =D So please comment on my work and I love to read yours!
~Olivia more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lost To Find My Lot
Lost in a world, that scares me to death,
Lost in a crowd I’m losing my breath,
Lost as a kid, lost as an adult
I feel everything is falling apart and its my fault
Lost as a person, cant find my way
Lost in life every day, Lost in worry
Who am I?
I’ve lived a Lie
Lost to Kindness,
Lost to Love
Lost in the sky,
Like a lonely dove
Lost in thought which I shouldn’t do
It Winds me up,
I can’t get through
Lost to comfort all kind words
Lost to advice that isn’t heard
Lost to those who really care?
All these people always ...