Louise Bizzari Poems
- A Starlit Night If I were a Starlit Night I would paint ...
- Anguis In Herba Herbert There was a Nazi Sauer-Kraut Who ...
- One Rose One rose stood in my window Facing the world ...
- A Minute (Auschwitz June 7,194...
- A Melancholy Song A melancholy song A solitary sigh Sorrows...
- You (To My Grandmother'Pats...
- Daylight Images swimmimg upon the wall Faceless phantoms ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Starlit Night
If I were a Starlit Night
I would paint the sky
In darkest light
Splashing heaven in veiled disguise
To shadow dusk from mornings rise
Like jeweled beads upon a sea
Of rushing waves in tapestry
That splatter garland in colors bold
Of quickened silver and whitened gold
Moonbeams strung would drape each star
To blend what's near and blend what's far
Each velvet dropp of star and light
In dotted waves of day and night
Would catch each tear upon your face
That broke and split without a trace
Against the moons transparent veil