Well, what's there to say. I'm single. I work and have a decent job. I enjoy Renaissance Faires, Fairie Festivals, and Pirate Festivals. I'm still a video game fan after all these years. Even that surprises me to this day that I'm still a game player after all these years. I'm still holding out and holding on hope for a girlfriend. I hope one day to live happily ever after more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Father And Daughter
- (Be Strong Now) My Night With Her In Au...
- Beautiful Girls
- Let's Go Insane, Let's Go Crazy
- Hawaiian Luau
- The Lonely Girl And Her Dog
- A Thousand Words To Real Emotion
- 21 Gun Salute
- 12 Years
- The Fourth Of July (Love And Rockets Red...
- Beating The Heat With Sweet Willows Crea...
- A Beautiful Fairy And The Fairy Dust Rai...
- The Haunted Ship Of Fools
- My Return To The Magical Mystery Tree
Comments about Justin Gildow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)