Justin Gildow (3-26-81 / Washington, PA)
Father And Daughter
Father and daughter spend some quiet time together in the living room
Shining through the curtain is the sun
And outside is the glorious afternoon
Father reads to his daughter the poetry she loves
Father and daughter enjoy each other's company
Father takes his daughter by the hand
As they take a walk outside
Father cares for his daughter
And always wishes the very best to happen for her
Poet Other Poems
- (Be Strong Now) My Night With Her In Au...
- 12 Years
- 21 Gun Salute
- 21 Sacraments For The Descent Of The Hol...
- 7 Hours
- A Beautiful Fairy And The Fairy Dust Rai...
- A Blank Page With Hearts Drawn On It
- A Boy And His Blob
- A Charming Man And Lovely Ladies
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.