Jessica Cummings Poems
- A Pseudo-Intellectual's 'I Lov... I just love your ...
- Lost In The Cycle Work work work work, work work work work, ...
- Promethea Am I to forever be chained to this rock? So ...
- Impromptu Lovey-Dovey Haiku He's so cute because he flew off...
- Before Before our separate paths take us far on separate ...
- In Due Time Maybe someday I will share with you Maybe ...
- Unlikely Sad Trapped mundane dark low
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessica Cummings
A Pseudo-Intellectual's 'I Love You'
I just love your head
Because it houses your brain
Which is your real love muscle
I also love your mouth
Not for what you can do with it
But for what comes out of it
I am attracted by your looks
But more so by your ideas
Your thoughts & creativity are so hot
I'm attracted to you and your person
I have gone beyond the physical plane
Forget sharing your body, I want to share your brain