Lost in the Cycle
Work work work work, work work work work, work work work work
'cause there is nothing to do
even though there is always something to do
but why would you do that?
Go to sleep
Because the brain still says 'Go! '
When you say
Come back to consciousness?
You never left,
Jessica Cummings's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost in the Cycle by Jessica Cummings )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Directions Of Magical Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sackcloth and Ashes, Matthew Buck
- In memoriam, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Price Of Dreams, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken I Am Not A Poet, Heather Burns
- A Wishing Star, Asma Riaz Khan
- Simply Spoken Dissearpering Vapors, Heather Burns
- amour is armour because of the r, Mandolyn ...
- Where Can I Buy Happine$$, Sean Lux
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns