Itai Oscar Poems
- Bright Future At the midday of my life, I take a glance at ...
- What's On Your Mind? Sitting alone on an old ragged ...
- Poet/Painter - The Difference The differece between a Painter...
- Abraham And Sarah Early that morning Abram had told Sarai ...
- Truth Hurts He spit his words like bullets out of a machine ...
- First Time I had my first breakthrough when I came out of ...
- One Drop Of Blood One drop of the Saviour's blood caused an...
Itai Oscar is an Architect and an ordained minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ. It brings joy to his life to see lives being transformed for the better after being in contact with Him. He loves reading all readables that are descriptive. An appreciator of any form of creative art.
With no schooling whatsoever in the area of poetry he started scribbling his feelings or imagination on paper ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Itai Oscar
At the midday of my life,
I take a glance at my rear view mirror
behind me I see speed humps, curves and road blocks
I come into cognizance that there has been a delay
time had evaporated gradually
inspite of the delay, I won't give up
The melancholy evaporates like dew at sunrise
the mist of confusion subsides gradually
through my window with my head out, I wave goodbye
goodbye to midlife crisis
Through my windscreen I see a glitter
my future is so bright I need sunglasses
my blurred vision regains its former strength
fresh fire is ignited in ...