The azure sky looked as if the
Creator had taken a broom and
swept all the clouds away.
The sun was unobstructedly
piercing the face of the earth.
There I was drowsily sitting on a
stone under a shrub in my garden.
Every cell in my mind was
working overtime as I tried to
dissect the issue that led to break up.
Everything didn't make sense.
A couple of momments prior to
this my fiancee had unloaded the
news of the breakup.
The nicely selected words drooled
out of her mouth, flew in the air
to reach my ears.
Like water going down the drain
the words flowed to my heart
which was instantly shattered to
The sound of the heart break
startled my neighbour who ran to
peep through the wall.
Here I am now under the shrub
trying to nurse a heart break.
Super glue is failing to mend the
pieces back together.
Itai Oscar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heart Break by Itai Oscar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...