Poet/Painter - The Difference
The differece between a Painter and a Poet
They both see a picture in their minds
A Painter expresses it through brush and paint
A Poet expresses it through words
A Painter brings out the radius of every curve with his brush
A Poet brings out the radius of every curve with his words
A Painter brings out every angle of each corner with his brush
A Poet brings out every angle of each corner with his words
Does it matter?
Words or paint?
What matters is that the reader sees the same picture in their minds
Itai Oscar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poet/Painter - The Difference by Itai Oscar )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley