Poet/Painter - The Difference
The differece between a Painter and a Poet
They both see a picture in their minds
A Painter expresses it through brush and paint
A Poet expresses it through words
A Painter brings out the radius of every curve with his brush
A Poet brings out the radius of every curve with his words
A Painter brings out every angle of each corner with his brush
A Poet brings out every angle of each corner with his words
Does it matter?
Words or paint?
What matters is that the reader sees the same picture in their minds
Itai Oscar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poet/Painter - The Difference by Itai Oscar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The CPI(M) Should Not Talk of Himan Rig.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal