Fiona Davidson Poems
- .100 Million Stars 100 million stars I would give to you No ...
- Give Me Romance Everytime Maybe a little romance is ...
- A Prayer For The Dying Carry me, soft and gentle Into sleeps...
- Best Closed This vigil cripples my thoughts Drags me down ...
- Bonfires Of Desire Love washes over me Bliss follows in its ...
- Black Coffee The flow of traffic diverts My racing thoughts ...
- Heart Beat The heavens explode around us As we fall into the...
First book 'A Look In My Heart' has just come out....thank you to Sue Sie for all her help in the publishing of my book...thanks for reading this...xxFi
All my Poems are original works and ideas and are subject to copyright Fiona Davidson 2008/2009/2010 copying of any of my work will be pursued more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
.100 Million Stars
100 million stars I would give to you
No matter what the cost
I'd hold them in my hands
Hold them out to you
Because my love that's what your worth
To me at this very moment
I'd give to you the moon and sun
If I could catch them in my arms
Hold them out for you to make your choice
If it would make you stay another day
These things might sound impossibe
But I would do this task
If it meant we'd remain
In love like this forever
© Fiona Davidson 2008