Emmanuel Arunee Mwanza
Emmanuel Arunee Mwanza Poems
- Am Tired Of My Life Am tired of my life I want to live your ...
- My Name Today … Today I would like to share with you ...
- For Your Love For your love I cry For your trust
- Driven By A Stranger Driven by a stranger Surrounded by the ...
- Only If I Was A Song Only if I was a song I am sure I will ...
- We Can't Be That Far We can't be that far Despite the ...
- A Together I am like a fresh graduate in love Looking for ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emmanuel Arunee Mwanza
Am Tired Of My Life
Am tired of my life
I want to live your life;
Am tired of living like a pest
Instead of constructing, damaging instead;
I no longer have the energy to live like a parasite
Benefiting from you and never returning the favor;
I don’t want to be like an orchard either,
It is nothing to gain from you but still remain small in my life;
Am done living like a dog
I am eager not going back to my old ways;
Am tired of being wherever there is rotten life or dead life
It feels bad to live like a vulture or a hyena, for that life is enjoyable for a...