DEEPIKA GANESH Poems
- Trees And Plants Plants and trees So green so green The ...
- My Parrot Peepy I have a new pet parrot, That eats green ...
- Sunrise Up comes the sun Shedding golden light As soon as ...
- My Birthday Festoons and balloons Meals and spoons And it's...
- Rainbow Red, blue, green, indigo There are such pretty ...
- My Dress I have a brand new dress right now That makes each ...
- The Graceful Peacock Dancing dancing all day long Listening ...
SHE IS A PROLIFIC WRITER WHO WRITES POEMS, SHORT STORIES ETC..SHE STARTED WRITING AT THE AGE OF SEVEN WHEN SHE WAS IN SECOND STANDARD. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about DEEPIKA GANESH
Trees And Plants
Plants and trees
So green so green
The kitchen is the leaf
And the root is the chief
They give us flowers to decorate
And also to celebrate
They give us paper from their wood
And they are found in the woods
With their help we can make whatever we want
From a rubberband to a pant
We don't need to pay tax or fees
To borrow from our lovely trees
They protect us from diseases
That would make us ill
All the carbondioxide
They always take in
Some people cut trees
For things like table and chair
Not knowing what pollution