Debra Kay Robinson
Debra Kay Robinson Poems
- Rest Well Among The Angels (A ...
- Daddy I lost a love. Sorting it out in the privacy of my ...
- Poems A sharing with others Of all that you are— Or dream ...
- Remembrance Through waves of smoke and destruction, Men and...
- My Room Your strength was certain Somewhere to turn My ...
- Critics, Teachers And Mentors Critics, unlike teachers and ...
- The Tapestry Of Life Hidden within the spectrum of invisible ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debra Kay Robinson
Rest Well Among The Angels (A Tribute Poem To Maya Angelou)
Insight to her world
And all that words can be
Most gracious woman
The power of your presence
Your eloquence and your rhyme
Now you lay your head to rest
And forever you will rise!
The lyric, the love
The lessons that were learned
The colors of your rainbow
The beauty in what we've heard.
Those things a person must come to know
So few yet understand
Love was your compass
And the power behind your pen.
What you put out in this world