Debra Kay Robinson
At What Cost? (A JFK Tribute Poem)
Too young to remember
(Not too young)
A world changed,
Forever to question,
At what cost?
© Copyright 1988
Dedicated to the 25th Anniversary of the assignation of JFK and in future tribute to the 50th Anniversary.
Debra Kay Robinson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (At What Cost? (A JFK Tribute Poem) by Debra Kay Robinson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- aut neca aut necare, RIC S. BASTASA
- Not a Poem at all, sEaN nOrTh
- to be empty all over again and move like.., RIC S. BASTASA
- and once again you decide to live., RIC S. BASTASA
- 'tonight at ten'., RIC S. BASTASA
- you must be lucky to have found it, RIC S. BASTASA
- love became l o v e became LOVE and now .., Mandolyn ...
- that self-confidence, RIC S. BASTASA
- do not have to fathom it like some kind .., RIC S. BASTASA
- amor patriae, RIC S. BASTASA