david lessard Poems
- I'Ll Think Of You As I go to sleep, I'll think of you - The ...
- A Time To Bury Sorrow A time for you and a time for me, to ...
- A Remembrance Of My Father I saw you as you were, Not as ...
- Armchair Traveler (With Apolig...
- Ode To Coffee Here's to coffee! 'Tis such a boon... It takes...
- A Prayer For God's Love... Shelter me, from life's dark ...
- A World Of Silence I live in a world of silence, It has ...
I grew up in vermont. have also lived in new york state, virginia, nevada, new hampshire and currently live in central arizona.
I was a respiratory care practitioner most of my life. I am now retired.
I have an associate's degree in the health sciences.
Working on a life-journal that totals over a 1,000 pages. (A shorter version that is 250 pages) A 'novel' of 165 pages and ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I'Ll Think Of You
As I go to sleep, I'll think of you -
The things we've done, the things we'll do -
And my dreams of you will last and love will stay-
though the slumber hours, until the light of day.
And daytime thoughts will keep you near,
and a worried mind, I need not fear -
For your image walks beside me,
in all my plans and schemes -
I wouldn't want it any other way,
I think we'll make a darned good team!
And I'll send you all my love-
Though we're a thousand miles apart,
and you can store it with the rest,
deep within your loving heart.
I'll think of ...