Marketa Richnavska Poems
- Proof Opening the old door closing up the new How could I ...
- Scream What if the ado in her chest was not her enemy but...
- Stranger Why did I have to meet you? Why did you need to ...
- Not A Lullaby I need a lullaby to smooth my mind when I'm ...
- Don'T Ever Listen To The Darkn... Reveal the feathers off ...
- Path I chose the path of good and light the path of truth ...
- Sunshine Just Kissed My Neck SUNSHINE JUST KISSED MY ...
I mostly write about my own past and present, I use poetry and fiction to express my feelings and to let my thoughts free, out of my head. I use it as some kind of therapy when I feel like I can't handle my life. I write everytime I'm sad, everytime I feel like I'm in love, every time I can't decide which way to go. It clears my mind and helps me to choose the best I can do.
I also write ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Marketa Richnavska
Opening the old door
closing up the new
How could I have fallen
for something that's not true?
The parts of me
that were meant to be
shattered no more
are now flying away
more far than they were
You scared away to flee
the certain part of me
the loving, caring, feeling
with no chance of remedy.
But I DON'T want you to suffer
I want to help you see
that not every lie tightens
and that truth can make you free
That if you've been doing wrongs
but suddenly you want it right
It is enough to let it ...