Bobby Pask Poems
- My Tears Baby, I don't know how to say it. I don't know how ...
- At The Edge when youre near i feel like chanting ive no ...
- What Do I Want? what do I want? you to be here in my ...
- You Set My Heart On Fire There isn't much That can cause ...
- Just Friends I am slowing To be with you till the end, ...
- When Will You Notice on a mountain in a park near a ...
- Someone if fear dwells temptation rules no strength ...
My life has changed recently in many ways. My poems have become more vocal and open about the one I love. I've begun branching out on different styles for her, always trying to surprise her with something new. She is the reason I write, breath, and didn't let the end consume me. I will continue to write for her. I hope my writings can assist you in whatever you need, whether its enjoyment, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Bobby Pask
Baby, I don't know how to say it.
I don't know how to let it flow.
But a fire inside me has lit
And I just can't let go.
You are my world
I want our future unfurled
And you as my wife.
I love you deeply
I can't hide it.
I miss you terribly
And my support feels hit.
You are my power
You are the lover
That I'd walk a thousand miles.
I cry at night
Knowing you're so far away.
I'm losing this fight
Watching time tick way.
You hold my heart
I can't handle us being apart
When we ...