Annie Ali Poems
- They Diminished With desires kneaded in pain Reveries cooked...
- A Sharp Blue Current Infiltrat...
- Hosts Of Foreign Dreams A life un-lead A wish undone Got ...
- Love's Play She was delicate, sublime and subdued Believing ...
- Paraphernalia I see myself standing on the edge of ...
- Absence O Dyer of my soul Your absence has gone through me ...
- Distorted Dimensions In the Pyramids of my thwarted ...
Post Graduated From Government College Lahore in Political Science in 2001. Currently living in SHarjah UAE, An Education Consultant A mother of Two and a Housewife...Writing poems and stories from her college days. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In the Pyramids of my thwarted being
Doors are melting out of form
So as ladders turning ablaze
Receptacle of fate carrying only a dorm
All empty except one last wish
About time to throw one last card
A trump card saved since ages
Is ready to fall from quivering hands
With an absent mind hearing voices
A river of knowledge lamenting for sages
An eternal secret looking for Gilgamesh
A love-goddess strangled in lust seeking promises
A paragon of virtue reciting sermons
A sky of valor dropping shapeless pieces
Of the death of reason quietly ...