Andytics mufc Poems
- City In Ruins Welcome to our city Or rather was our city My...
- For The Abducted Schoolgirls Oblivious to the horrors to ...
- Dear Maths Those elementary school days It was love so ...
- Forever Young (For Maya Angelo... My robust hair may thin ...
- Broken Man I would rather Write a poem To the walls of my ...
- Conversation With My Reputatio... I conversed with my ...
- My First Date I chanced upon her in the library She was ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Andytics mufc
City In Ruins
Welcome to our city
Or rather was our city
My name is a victim
And i will be your tourist guard today
As we drive through the city
You shall see
Wretched, filthy slums
Crumbling cinder tenement buldings
Bombed out shops
Scorched remains of cars
Your nose shall be greeted
By a stench of uncollected garbage
And deserted sewers
The farther we drive into the city
The further we plunge into the worst
scenarios of human misery
Video the city
Take photos of the ruins
Show them to the world
You may save other cities ...