Alan Bruce Thompson
Alan Bruce Thompson Poems
- Free Market Economy The world began with me, there was ...
- Venus Personified She stood there pouting, adopting a film ...
- Angel City It's a bit rusty at the edge, falling apart at the...
- Eye Contact If you look another person in the eyes and they ...
- Speaking Some Truth Diplomacy I know is something I should ...
- Missing Your Voice I hear your voice sometimes now, It's in...
- Granada Mi Amor In the time of the almighty Moors Granada ...
This anthology of simple poems about daily life, I have called
' OUT OF MY MIND'
Alan Bruce Thompson lives in Zurich, Switzerland with Elisabeth Thompson Huerner. Alan trained as a geologist and has spent more than 40 years as a professor and researcher. He is a passionate traveler with interests in world culture, world art, and the development of society. He is now able to devote more time to his other interests including painting and drawing, and writing fiction.
Comments about his poetry on this website can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org,
some of his paintings can be seen at
https: //www.flickr.com/photos/125648283@N08/ more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alan Bruce Thompson
Free Market Economy
The world began with me, there was nothing before,
History what's that? Your past is a bore.
What's there is here, was simply not there,
Whether it took millennia to develop, I simply don't care.
It's all for me to steal, to take, to sell,
If you object, you will be sent to hell.
The oil, the water and even the air,
Is for me to consume and to make profit my share.
Who cares if it's all gone when I am old,
There's is nothing left, it's all been sold.
There was nothing before me, an empty world,
It was mine to abuse, and I have the ...