Alan Bruce Thompson
If you look another person in the eyes and they look away,
Then your soul is free to look another day.
Don’t look a dog in his eyes, because you’ll never be free,
You’re chained to his soul forever, a bonded mystery.
When you look your love in the eyes,
That’s more than enough to hypnotize.
If you look yourself in the eyes,
The truth gets trapped in the mirror, but what about the lies?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Eye Contact by Alan Bruce Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry
- The Impolite Proprietress, Terence G. Craddock
- Love, Melissa K Vigna
- It's Over, Melissa K Vigna
- The Rider, Melissa K Vigna
- Party, Melissa K Vigna
- Wonderland, Melissa K Vigna