Alan Bruce Thompson
Missing Your Voice
I hear your voice sometimes now,
It's in the wind when it blows right through.
I hear your voice daily now,
There's no mistaking that sound quite true.
I hear your voice hourly now,
I start to wait for the upcoming cue.
I hear your voice regularly now,
It has affected all that I do.
I hear your voice always now,
There's no time left, even to be missing you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing Your Voice by Alan Bruce Thompson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan