Alan Bruce Thompson
Missing Your Voice
I hear your voice sometimes now,
It's in the wind when it blows right through.
I hear your voice daily now,
There's no mistaking that sound quite true.
I hear your voice hourly now,
I start to wait for the upcoming cue.
I hear your voice regularly now,
It has affected all that I do.
I hear your voice always now,
There's no time left, even to be missing you.
Alan Bruce Thompson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Missing Your Voice by Alan Bruce Thompson )
- It's raining and pouring..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- On The Wings Of A Dove, Phil Soar
- Perversion, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Joyful Shout!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Break, Break, Naveed Khalid
- Concerning You II, Edward Kofi Louis
- Speed And Gears!, Edward Kofi Louis
- In My Eyes., Ezra Scarlet
- Under The Shadow Of The Almighty, Edward Kofi Louis
- Estate on Paper, Ima Ryma
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)